When Canada’s federal government issued a five-year moratorium on oil and gas drilling in the Arctic at the end of last year, the environmentalist community rejoiced, just as it did in the United States, when the Obama administration did the same. Everyone seemed sure the move would bring benefits to everyone. Or perhaps they just didn’t really care that there are communities heavily dependent on the oil and gas industry for their livelihood. Now, the premier of Canada’s Northwestert Territories has slammed Ottawa for its…
- ‘Historical Nights of Jubbah’ — a new touristic destination in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia is a dynamic country with a high volume of trade with EU
- Conserving archaeological and cultural heritage is part of Vision 2030, King Salman says
- Muslim World League chief lauds Saudi Arabia for opposition to extremism
- $500m deals signed at Saudi investment forum
- Refugees flee to Zambia, accusing DR Congo troops of killings
- US expected to name North Korea terror sponsor
- Trump receives elaborate welcome in China
- US tightens travel rules to Cuba, blacklists many businesses
- Saudi delegation participates in symposium on regional security, transnational crimes
be very risky.
be very risky. The operations provided by this site may become operations with high level of risk, and their execution can be very risky. In case of purchase of financial instruments offered by the Website and the Services, you may incur significant losses of investment or even lose all funds on your Account. You are granted limited non-exclusive rights to use the IP contained in this site for personal, non-commercial, non-transferable use only in relation to the services offered on the site.